You Do You Podcast – Episode 7 – Body Disphormic and Behavioural Science ft. Dr Kirsty Seward. Sept 2021.
Diet Culture Rebel Podcast – Body Image with Dr. Kirsty Seward. Sept 2021.
Inside Out – Episode 47 – Diet Culture, healing our relationship with food & our bodies + how cutting counting calories can support your weight loss journey with Dietitian & Behavioural Scientist Dr Kirsty Seward. June 2021.
The Healthy Happy and Abundant Podcast – Breast Implant Illness & Combating Toxic Diet Culture with Dr Kirsty Seward – Part 1. May 2021.
The Healthy Happy and Abundant Podcast – Breast Implant Illness & Combating Toxic Diet Culture with Dr Kirsty Seward – Part 2. May 2021.
To The Point Podcast – episode 18 – Dr. Kirsty Seward (2) – ‘Explant’. April 2021.
Simply Complicated with Katie Dean – BREAST IMPLANT ILLNESS + EXPLANT JOURNEY w/ Dr. KIRSTY SEWARD. March 2021.
Dietitian Boss with Libby Rothschild MS, RD, CPT – How Kirsty Seward used the pandemic to slow down, reflect, and refocus. July 2020
Simply Complicated with Katie Dean – episode 50 – FOOD FREEDOM w/ Dr. KIRSTY SEWARD. June 2020.
Inside Out – Episode 2 – With Dr Kirsty Seward. March 2020.
PhD Behavioural Science Thesis...
“Improving the implementation of menu dietary guidelines in childcare services”
1. Hollis, Jenna & Kocanda, Lucy & Seward, Kirsty & Collins, Clare & Tully, Belinda & Hunter, Mandy & Foureur, Maralyn & Lawrence, Wendy & MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley & Schumacher, Tracy. (August 2021). The impact of Healthy Conversation Skills training on health professionals’ barriers to having behaviour change conversations: a pre-post survey using the Theoretical Domains Framework. BMC Health Services Research. 21. 10.1186/s12913-021-06893-4.
2. Stacey, Fiona & Delaney, Tessa & Ball, Kylie & Zoetemeyer, Rachel & Lecathelinais, Christophe & Wolfenden, Luke & Seward, Kirsty & Wyse, Rebecca. (July 2021). A Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating the Impact of Tailored Feedback on the Purchase of Healthier Foods from Primary School Online Canteens. Nutrients. 13. 2405. 10.3390/nu13072405.
3. S Yoong, M Lum, J Jones, E Kerr, M Falkiner, T Delaney, S McCrabb, L Chai, K Seward & A Grady (2020). A systematic review of interventions to improve the dietary intake, physical activity and weight status of children attending family day care services. Public Health Nutrition. 23. 1-10. 10.1017/S1368980019005275
4. A Leonard, T Delaney, K Seward, R Zoetemeyer, H Lamont, R Sutherland, K Reilly, C Lecathelinais & R Wyse (2020). Investigating differences between traditional (paper bag) ordering and online ordering from primary school canteens: a cross-sectional study comparing menu, usage and lunch order characteristics. Public health nutrition. 1-10. 10.1017/S1368980020003559
5. A Grady, A Fielding, R Golley, M Finch, G Hendrie, T Burrows, K Seward, C Lecathelinais & S Yoong (2020). Adaptation, acceptability and feasibility of a Short Food Survey to assess the dietary intake of children during attendance at childcare. Public Health Nutrition. 23. 1-11. 10.1017/S136898001900404X.
6. L Razak, T Clinton-McHarg, J Jones, S Yoong, A Grady, M Finch, K Seward, E Tursan d’Espaignet, R Ronto, B Elton, L Wolfenden (2019). Barriers to and Facilitators of the Implementation of Environmental Recommendations to Encourage Physical Activity in Center-Based Childcare Services: A Systematic Review. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. 16. 1-12. 10.1123/jpah.2019-0050.
7. S Yoong, A Grady, K Seward, M Finch, J Wiggers, C Lecathelinais, T Wedesweiler & L Wolfenden (2019). The Impact of a Childcare Food Service Intervention on Child Dietary Intake in Care: An Exploratory Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial. American journal of health promotion : AJHP. 33. 991-1001. 10.1177/0890117119837461.
8. R Wyse, T Delaney, P Gibbins, K Ball, K Campbell, S Yoong, K Seward, R Zoetemeyer, C Rissel, J Wiggers, J Attia, C Oldmeadow, R Sutherland, N Nathan, K Reilly, P Reeves & L Wolfenden (2019). Cluster randomised controlled trial of an online intervention to improve healthy food purchases from primary school canteens: a study protocol of the ‘click & crunch’ trial. BMJ Open. 9. e030538. 10.1136/bmjopen-2019-030538.
9. A Grady, F Stacey, K Seward, M Finch, J Jones & S Yoong (2019). Menu planning practices in early childhood education and care – factors associated with menu compliance with sector dietary guidelines. Health Promotion Journal of Australia. 31. 10.1002/hpja.286.
10. M Finch, K Seward, T Wedesweiler, F Stacey, A Grady, J Jones, L Wolfenden & S Yoong (2018). Challenges of Increasing Childcare Center Compliance With Nutrition Guidelines: A Randomized Controlled Trial of an Intervention Providing Training, Written Menu Feedback, and Printed Resources. American Journal of Health Promotion. 33. 089011711878685. 10.1177/0890117118786859.
11. H Lee, A Hall, N Nathan, K Reilly, K Seward, C Williams, S Yoong, M Finch, J Wiggers, L Wolfenden (2018). Mechanisms of implementing public health interventions: A pooled causal mediation analysis of randomised trials. Implementation Science. 13. 10.1186/s13012-018-0734-9.
12. Yoong S, Grady A, Seward K, Finch M, Wiggers J, Lecathelinais C, Wedesweiler T, Wolfenden L. The impact of a childcare food service intervention on child dietary intake in care: an exploratory cluster randomised controlled trial. American Journal of Health Promotion. Accepted 21st February 2019.
13. Nathan N, Elton B, Babic M, McCarthy N, Sutherland R, Presseau J, Seward K, Hodder R, Booth D, Yoong S, & Wolfenden L. Barriers and facilitators to the implementation of physical activity policies in schools: A systematic review. Preventive Medicine. Nov 2017.
14. Finch M, Seward K, Wedesweiler T, Stacey F, Grady A, Jones J, Wolfenden L & Yoong S. Challenges of increasing childcare centre compliance with nutrition guidelines: A randomized controlled trial of an intervention providing training, written menu feedback and printed resources. Am J Health Promotion. 2018 Jan 1:890117118786859. doi: 10.1177/0890117118786859.
15. Lee H, Hall A, Nathan N, Reilly K, Seward K, Williams C, Yoong S, Finch M, Wiggers J & Wolfenden L. Mechanisms of implementing public health interventions: a pooled causal mediation analysis of randomised trials. Implementation Science 2018.
16. Nathan N, Elton B, Babic M, McCarthy N, Sutherland R, Presseau J, Seward K, Hodder R, Booth D, Yoong S, & Wolfenden L. Barriers and facilitators to the implementation of physical activity policies in schools: A systematic review. Preventive Medicine. Nov 2017.
17. Seward K, Wolfenden L, Finch M, Wiggers J, Wyse R, Jones J and Yoong S. Improving implementation of nutrition guidelines in childcare improve child dietary intake: Findings of a randomised trial of an implementation intervention. Public Health Nutrition. Nov 2017.
18. Seward K, Finch M, Yoong S, Wyse R, Jones J, Grady A, Wiggers J, Nathan N, Conte K and, Wolfenden L. Factors that influence the implementation of dietary guidelines regarding food provision in centre based childcare services: A systematic review. Journal of Preventive Medicine. Sept 2017
19. Seward K, Wolfenden L, Wiggers J, Finch M, Wyse R, Oldmeadow C, Presseau J, Clinton-McHarg T and, Yoong S. Measuring implementation behaviour of menu guidelines in the childcare setting: Confirmatory Factor Analysis of a Theoretical Domains Framework Questionnaire (TDFQ). International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity (2017) 14:45. DOI 10.1186/s12966-017-0499-6
20. Wolfenden L, Jones J, Williams C, Finch M, Wyse R, Kingsland M, Tzelepis F, Wiggers J, Williams A, Seward K, Small T, Welch V, Booth D, & Yoong S. Strategies to improve the implementation of healthy eating, physical activity and obesity prevention policies, practices or programmes within childcare services. Cochrane Review. October 2016.
21. Sze Lin Yoong, Jannah Jones, Josephine Marshall, John Wiggers, Kirsty Seward, Meghan Finch, Alison Fielding, Luke Wolfenden. A theory-based evaluation of a dissemination intervention to improve childcare cooks’ intentions to implement nutritional guidelines on their menus. Article in Implementation Science 11(1). July 2016
22. Seward K, Yoong S, Finch M, Wiggers J, Wyse R, Jones J, Gillham K, & Wolfenden L. A multi-strategy childcare-based intervention to improve compliance with nutrition guidelines versus usual care in long day care services: Randomised controlled trial (Study Protocol). BMJ Open 2016;6:e010786.doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2015-010786
23. Finch M, Yoong S, Cooney M, Thompson R, Seward K, Jones J, Wolfenden L & Gillham K. A pragmatic randomised controlled trial of an implementation intervention to increase healthy eating and physical activity-promoting policies, and practices in centre-based childcare services: Study protocol. BMJ Open. May 2015.
24. Yoong S, Grady A, Wiggers J, Flood V, Rissel C, Finch M, Searles A, O’Rourke R, Daly J, Gillham K, Stacey F, Fielding A, Pond N, Wyse R, Seward K, & Wolfenden L. A randomised controlled trial of an online menu-planning intervention to improve childcare service adherence to dietary guidelines: a study protocol. BMJ Open. July 2017.
25. Jones J, Wyse R, Wiggers J, Yoong SL, Finch M, Lecathelinais C, Fielding A, Clinton-McHarg T, Hollis J, Seward K, Wolfenden L. Dietary intake and physical activity levels of children attending Australian childcare services. Nutrition & Dietetics. July 2017.
26. Wyse R, Delaney T, Gibbons P, Ball K, Campbell K, Yoong S, Seward K, Zoetemeyer R, Rissel C, Wiggers J, Attia J, Oldmeadow C, Sutherland R, Nathan N, Reilly K, Reeves P, Wolfenden L. A cluster randomised controlled trial of an online intervention to improve healthy food purchases from primary school canteens: a study protocol of the ‘click & crunch’ trial. Submitted to BMJ Open. Sept 2019.